The module uses import controlled chip, high efficiency (up to 95%), while little heat can easily currents up to 3A above, in conjunction with TI original op amp to control the output current, the output is very stable overall.
- The module uses import controlled chip, high efficiency (up to 95%), while little heat can easily currents up to 3A above, in conjunction with TI original op amp to control the output current, the output is very stable overall.
- This module uses machine placement, reflow soldering, and each module shipments have been two hours before the aging tests to ensure high reliability.
- Input Voltage: 5V-32V,Output Voltage: 0.8-30V, Output Current: 5A (Max), less than 3.5A for long time work.
- It is suitable for DIY voltage buck converter regulator module, LED driver power supply, portable power source ETC.
- Input voltage: 5V-32V
- Output voltage: 0.8V-30V
- Output Current: Adjustable 5A max
- Conversion efficiency: 95% (maximum)
- Switching Frequency: 300KHz
- Output ripple: 50mV (maximum) 20M-bandwidth
- Load regulation: ± 0.5%
- Voltage regulation: ± 2.5%
- Working temperature: -40 ? to + 85 ?
- Size: 51 x 26.3 x 14 (L x W x H) (mm)
1. Use as an ordinary buck module with overcurrent protection
(1) Adjust the constant voltage leveler so that the output voltage reaches your desired voltage level
(2) Measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current meter of the multimeter (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal), and adjust the constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the predetermined over-current protection value. (For example, the current value displayed by the multimeter is 4A, then when you use the module, the high current can only reach 4A. When the current reaches 4A, the red constant voltage constant current indicator is on, otherwise the indicator is off)
Note: When used in this state, because the output has a 0.05Ω current sampling resistor, there will be a voltage drop of 0~0.3V after the load is connected. This is a normal phenomenon! This voltage drop is not pulled down by your load but drops to the sampling resistor.
2. Use as a battery charger
The module without constant current function can not be used to charge the battery. Because the voltage difference between the battery and the charger that consumes electricity is very large, the charging current is too large and the battery is damaged. Therefore, the battery must be used at the beginning. Stream charging, automatically switches back to constant voltage charging when charging to a certain degree.
(1)Make sure you need the float voltage and charge current of the rechargeable battery; (if the lithium battery parameter is 3.7V/2200mAh, then the float voltage is 4.2V, and the large charge current is 1C, ie 2200mA)
(2) Under no-load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage leveler so that the output voltage reaches the float voltage; (If the 3.7V lithium battery is charged, adjust the output voltage to 4.2V)
(3) Measure the output short-circuit current with the multimeter 10A current range (directly connect the two test leads to the output terminal), and adjust the constant current potentiometer to make the output current reach the preset charging current value;
(4) The charge turn lamp current factory default is 0.1 times the charge current; (battery in the charging process, the current is gradually reduced, and gradually from constant current charging to constant voltage charging, if the charging current is set to 1A, then When the charge current is less than 0.1A, the blue light is off and the green light is on. At this point, the battery is fully charged.)
(5) Connect the battery and charge it.
(Steps 1, 2, 3, and 4: Input is connected to the power supply, output is not connected to the battery)
3. Use as high-power LED constant current drive module
(1) Make sure that you need to drive the LED's operating current and high operating voltage;
(2) Under no-load conditions, the multimeter measures the output voltage and adjusts the constant voltage leveler to make the output voltage reach the LED high working voltage;
(3) Measure the output short-circuit current with the 10A current meter of the multimeter, and adjust the constant-current potentiometer at the same time to make the output current reach the predetermined LED operating current;
(4) Connect the LED, test machine.
(Steps 1, 2, and 3 are: input power supply, output no-load LED light.)
Note: When this module is used in excess of 3A and 35W, please enhance heat dissipation! ! !
Package Contents: 1*XL4005E 5A Output Current Constant Current and Constant Voltage Lithium-Ion Battery Charger Module